I try my best to serve something special for breakfast on weekend, but I want to keep it simple in the cooking process. Since my husband is a crunchy food craze, this breakfast bruschetta is a perfect combination of something healthy ( scrambled eggs, tomato) and Crunchy (baked French bread). They are easy to make,I promise they will be ready before your coffee finish 😀
- 1 French bread. Slices into 5 cm thick, they will make about 8 – 9 pieces.
- 3 teaspoons of unsalted butter.
- 3 cloves of garlic. Minced. (The more garlic the better for me, I love garlicky food :D)
- 3 large eggs
- 4/5 cubes of feta cheese
- 2 tsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, diced.
- Coriander or Basil as garnish on top
- Melted the butter and add mince garlics. Brush on to the bread on the top side. Bake them in the oven at 180 C for 1o minutes or until toasted up to your liking.
- For the scrambled eggs, put together in bowl the eggs, feta cheese and mayonnaise. Give it a whisk.
- Add olive oil on the heated pan, pour the eggs mix, and stirring it until you get the consistency you desired.
- Spread the scrambled eggs on the toasted French bread, top with cherry tomatoes and garnish with Coriander or Basil