I always refer to pasta for simple dish. They are always easy to make with no hassle. My boys never refuse any kind of pasta meals, so yes I cook them frequently especially when I don’t have idea what to serve for lunch or dinner.
Actually this recipe was spontaneous, I just throw everything I had in the fridge and cupboard. Thank God it turned out Ok and no one got sick LOL
- 400 grams penne pasta
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 canned tuna
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 lemon
- Boil the pasta according to packaging directions. And drain the pasta
- On heated pan, add oil and garlic. Cook them on medium heat until fragrant
- Add canned tuna into the pan cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the boiled pasta, give them a toss. Give salt and pepper to taste and Squeezed lemon juice. Give a toss again.
- Add coriander and toss to combine